Friday, May 23, 2014

The Weekend in Black and White: Abandoned Building

theweekendbwDSCN2959

14 comments:

  1. Interesting picture.
    I wish you a nice weekend.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting picture. Have a nice weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine image sharing the final stage of a building.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tilted pot generates an interesting sense of abandonment - a loss of purpose and meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I love the reflected pot, and the wonderful texture of the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I like the blades of grass as well. Really fits well into the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the detail here, especially the pot and its reflection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and appreciate any and all comments. If I delete a comment it is only because I'm trying to deal with a lot of spam. If I delete a comment which isn't spam, it's an accident so please accept my apology.

NOTE - I have recently had issues where some comments don't show up in my blog but I am receiving all of them through email. The blooger hiccup seems to be fixed but I'm going to leave this note up so I don't jinx it.