Translate

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2016

First Half of June, 2016

With the exception of the past four days, we've had a much cooler than usual start to the summer which I have enjoyed.

blog27402510075_462f195714_o

I'm not a big fan of extreme heat.

bolog26794384984_4f251957da_o

I took the first three shots with my phone.

blog27335923942_b8950f6035_o

The next two shots were taken with my camera in my yard.

blogDSCN3593

I prefer shots taken with my camera but as I said in my last post the camera in my phone is much better than what I had in my old flip phone so it's nice when I don't have my regular camera with me to have the new phone's camera.

blogDSCN3608

I took the shot below in downtown Durham when a co-worker was driving and it's a phone shot.

blog27249264810_1018a648f5_o

The last shot is one where I was focusing on a bird in my wild cherry tree but the bird flew off before I got the shot.

blogDSCN3641

I hope we'll have another cool off because after a cool start to summer the past few days have had highs that were as much as 30 degrees higher than the prior week.

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I like the house you took while stopped at a light, I think. We had our little heatwave, but the temps have cooled down somewhat.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great shots - love the house - and the flowers especially.

Penelope Puddlisms said...

I agree about the hotter weather and am glad it has also cooled off a bit in my neck of the woods. The shot of Dillard Street and the super charming home with a porch is magazine perfect.

Labels

About Me

My photo
I like to take photographs and I use blogging as a way to share my photography. I started blogging for other reasons but no longer feel the need or have the desire to write beyond a narrative for my photography.

Nature Notes

Nature Notes

The Weekend in Black and White

Today's Flowers

Today's Flowers

That's My World Tuesday

ABC Wednesday

Photohunters

Photohunters
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2016