Translate

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 2017 ending

Looks like March will be coming in like a lamb in my neck of the woods. 

blogDSCN9728

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes out like a lion.

blogDSCN9725

It has cooled off a bit which I like.

blogDSCN9707

Doesn't look like next week will have any extreme temperatures that would put the flowers to bed.

blogDSCN9697

There are only a night or two with the forecast going below freezing.

blogDSCN9639

Out of curiosity I looked at my shots from 2016.

blogDSCN9631

The difference is we had an ice storm mid February in 2016 which was a factor for early buds.

blogDSCN9594

We only had snow one time this winter and that was in January.

blogDSCN9586

I am definitely enjoying the early early spring this year.

blogDSCN9582

The main thing I hope doesn't happen is for the trees to leaf out too soon.

blogDSCN9559

Years when trees have to start developing leaves twice in a year seems to be a factor in later produce such as pecans with my pecan tree. 

blogDSCN9554

1 comment:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh my gosh, those daffodils. I just want to sit here and look at those pictures all afternoon. So beautiful. Memories! I do hope the trees and flowers haven't bloomed/budded too early -- that your weather stays mild enough to sustain their beauty. Happy Spring!!!

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019