I'm relieved that some of the green still looks healthy although there is an increasing amount of brown from the searing heat.
I love to see a hole in the sky where blue is trying to push out.
I can't believe July is almost over and it can't end soon enough for me.
I think the cloud below looks like it is smoking out the top of its head.
Nice seeing some of the crepe myrtle is still doing fairly well.
The tree in the next shot is a Pecan tree.
Below are some cotton ball clouds.
More crepe myrtle with a bit of sky because I photograph those trees a lot when they bloom.
Last the birds on the church steeple with a gray sky which to be honest is what the sky has looked like the majority of the time lately. It only seems like there is a lot of blue when I look through my photographs because I don't take as many pictures of the gray but run out with my camera the minute it turns blue.
Click for the home of skywatch Friday.
Recent Posts on Carver's Sight (my other blog)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (197)
- The Weekend in Black and White: NC Outerbanks 1999...
- Skywatch Friday: Looking up
- ABC Wednesday: B is for Beckley
- That's My World Tuesday: Primping and Preening
- The Weekend in Black and White: Morning has broken...
- SkyWatch Friday: Variable Sky
- ABC Wednesday: A is for Asters and Archives
- That's My World Tuesday: Sunday Morning at Shelley...
- The Weekend in Black and White: Babbling Brook
- SkyWatch Friday: Mixture of sky shots
- ABC Wednesday: Z is for Zambia Zimbabwe Zanzibar
- That's My World Tuesday: Confusing Signs
- The Weekend in Black and White: Reflecting
- SkyWatch Friday: Soft Morning Light
- ABC Wednesday: Y is for Yield
- That's My World Tuesday: Little Red Bridge
- The Weekend in Black and White: Ducks Stirring up ...
- ▼ July 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (202)
- ► 2009 (206)
- A (6)
- ABC Wednesday (145)
- animals (282)
- art (45)
- B (6)
- Bee's Knees (4)
- blogblast for peace (6)
- buildings (140)
- C (6)
- D (6)
- E (6)
- F (6)
- family (9)
- flowers (116)
- G (6)
- grasses (44)
- H (6)
- holidays (3)
- I (6)
- J (6)
- K (6)
- L (6)
- M (6)
- melanoma (2)
- monochrome monday (143)
- N (5)
- O (6)
- Our World Tuesday (77)
- P (6)
- photo walk (374)
- plants (91)
- purple day epilepsy (1)
- Q (6)
- R (6)
- S (6)
- sky (397)
- SkyWatch Friday (240)
- T (5)
- That's My World (183)
- The weekend in black and White (145)
- trees (438)
- U (5)
- V (5)
- vacation (123)
- vegetable plants (11)
- W (5)
- water (309)
- wordless wednesday (109)
- X (5)
- Y (5)
- Z (5)
- My original site, Carver's Sight or is that Site, was inspired by reading the blogs of people who I got to know through the Melanoma Patient's Information Page (MPIP). As time has gone on, I find myself talking as much about gardening, photography, and other random thoughts as I do about melanoma follow up. I am happy about that. I have set up an additional site, Carver Cards, which is primarily a photoblog.