Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Today's Flowers: Spring in my hood

My street is a court and doesn't have a sidewalk but one of the parallel streets to mine has a sidewalk and leads to a park. I walk by this garden all the time but particularly drool over it in the spring. The guy in the red shirt was doing some cleanup work in his garden. I usually don't photograph people but I decided it wasn't too much of an infringement of his privacy to get his back in the shot.

todayflowersDSCN1900

7 comments:

Naquillity said...

what a beautiful garden... all those colors would make anyone drool after the harsh winter we had... hope all is well. have a great day~

DeniseinVA said...

That fellow in the red shirt adds another nice element to an already very beautiful photo Carver, and I love your header shot also. Thanks for always being such a great supporter of Today's Flowers, and have a great weekend :)

lina@womens perspectives said...

Very lovely, Carver. Lots of flowers!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

FLOWERS!!!!!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Gunilla Bäck said...

Gorgeous! Spring is such a beautiful time.

EG CameraGirl said...

Sure is pretty, Carver!

NatureFootstep said...

it´s a gorgeous shot. I´m glad you decided to keep the man in there. It ads a lot to the photo.

Labels

About Me

My photo
I like to take photographs and I use blogging as a way to share my photography. I started blogging for other reasons but no longer feel the need or have the desire to write beyond a narrative for my photography.

Nature Notes

Nature Notes

The Weekend in Black and White

Today's Flowers

Today's Flowers

That's My World Tuesday

ABC Wednesday

Photohunters

Photohunters
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2016