Translate

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Today's Flowers: If you don't like the weather, stick around for an hour

This has been a week of contrasts, weather wise.

todayflowersDSCN7831

We've had days warm up enough for confused yellow jackets to wake up.

todayflowersDSCN7829

We've had gray days, foggy days, sunny days, warm days, and cold days.

todayflowersDSCN8054

Tonight (Friday) it's dropping down to the 20s farenheit (-4 celcius) so I don't imagine too many flowers will be left for for my lunch time walks at work next week.

todayflowersDSCN8054b

I would love to get some frost on roses shots but since my roses are all gone, I'm unlikely to this weekend. I doubt I'll get up early on a Saturday morning to find some frosty roses. I'll be sleeping in. Hopefully the roses up against the office building I work in will be protected enough for some frosty roses shot next week before they all drop off.  


Click for the home of Today's Flowers.

8 comments:

Jannibele said...

Beautiful flowers! Lucky you who have nice weather. Here it's grey and wet. Your captures brightened me up:) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers! Enjoy the weather. We've had grey and wet for weeks. :(

DeniseinVA said...

Your roses are a joy Carver! Thank you for sharing my friend and have a great week :)

Hannah said...

Your roses and Camellias are still beautiful, I haven't been over to see what became of mine after the frost. Lovely pinks!

Linda W. said...

Pretty pink flowers! Thanks for the blog visit. :)

Indrani said...

Lovely captures. Felt like taking in a deep breath to smell. :)

sallie (fulltime-Life.com) said...

Beautiful flowers still in spite of or because of the changing weather.

cedarmerefarm said...

The weather has indeed been confusing. Your flowers are still very pretty, though.

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019