Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 23, 2013

SkyWatch Friday: Blue showing up

I'm going to focus on a few days when blue made an appearance.
skywatchDSCN7254
I love to look at clouds against a blue backdrop.
skywatchDSCN7250
It's also nice to have some vibrant green.
skywatchDSCN7248
The clouds change so fast as they are moving across the sky.
skywatchDSCN7247
There is so much to see in the sky.
skywatchDSCN7218
There's something very delicate to me about the wispy cloud above.
skywatchSCN7122
I love to see the moon while there is still daylight.
skywatchDSCN7123
We even got some cotton ball clouds this week.
skywatchDSCN7128
The sunset was golden.
skywatchDSCN7133
I like the way clouds add to a sunset.
skywatchDSCN7136
One more cotton ball sky.
skywatchDSCN7114 

20 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable set of images, my favorites are the moon in daylight, really beautiful, and the sunsets shots, magnificent lights!
hugs
Léia

Indrani said...

wow! The blue is so sweet here.

Photo Cache said...

I must agree with Indrani; the blue is so sweet here. Looking at the pictures, I can imagine myself with an ice cream cone on a blue-skied summer day.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely skies, Carver. It's great to see sunny skies - here we are seeing lots of clouds and rain.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful blue cloudy sky shots.

Penelope Notes said...

Lovely sky scenes, Carver. What would a sunset be without big billowing clouds to give the event its grandeur?

Laura said...

beautiful skies Carver!

Light and Voices said...

Lovely series of clouds in the sky.
JM Illinois

Judy said...

Beautiful! We've been having some cloudy gloomy days so these skies are good for my eyes :)

SandyCarlson said...

There's NO blue like you're blue. May more of it come your way!

Carole M. said...

beautiful sky photos; enjoyed your series

Karen said...

A lovely series Carver. That moon is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that azure background and that gorgeous moon!

lina@women said...

Lovely skies, Carver, especially the moon shots!

Jidhu Jose said...

excellent clicks
happy SWF

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies there, Carver! I love the white puffy clouds and the pretty moon! Happy skywatching and have a great weekend!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Questo tuo cielo così azzurro è così rilassante !
Myriam :)

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Great shots of the moon, and I love your blue skies with the big white clouds.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend.

Irene said...

Great collection of lovely clouds!

Melanie said...

I love your picture of the moon. No matter how old I grow, the moon is still magical to me. It's always a brief vacation for me to come to your site and look at your pictures. Thank you!

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019