Translate

Blog Archive

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Weekend in Black and White: tracks through town


NOTE - I actually have two posts for the weekend in black and white because this post was lost while blogger was down but now it's available again. I think I'll leave the direct link on the home site for the weekend in black and white to the new one I did. The other post is below this one.

I took this shot last month in Durham, NC when I was shooting the railroad tracks that wind through the town.
Photobucket
Click for the home of the weekend in Black and White.

7 comments:

Lew said...

I like both b&w shots! And you are going to enjoy the new Nikon - especially the zoom lens.

Genie said...

Hope they slow down on that fearsome curve. Great shot that looks so good in B/W. Love your take on my flower with the “little black hole”.....hope you have a nice weekend. Genie

REJEN said...

wonderful shot of the railway tracks...;-D

Cezar and Léia said...

I love the curve lines in this picture, impressive composition!
Léia

Sharodindu said...

black and white rocks!!

so rocks the curves ;)

Indrani said...

Beautiful composition of the pics. Love the B&W mood in these.

Horsoon said...

The winding track makes this a perfect shot :)

Labels

About Me

My photo
I like to take photographs and I use blogging as a way to share my photography. I started blogging for other reasons but no longer feel the need or have the desire to write beyond a narrative for my photography.

Nature Notes

Nature Notes

The Weekend in Black and White

Today's Flowers

Today's Flowers

That's My World Tuesday

ABC Wednesday

Photohunters

Photohunters
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2016