Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 23, 2012

SkyWatch Friday: One day with solid blues

Over the past 7 days we had one day with solid blue skies all day.
skywatffdDSCN4989
It has become such a novelty to have a day of blue skies with no clouds I'm focusing on shots I took on that day.
skywatfDSCN4983
I'm glad we've had a wet summer because it has been so hot but now with cooler weather I'm ready for some blue sky days.
skywatfDSCN4981
If the forecast holds up it looks like we'll be having a sunny weekend which will be a nice change.
skywatfbsDSCN5142
I can't remember the last time we had a weekend without storms.
skywatfbDSCN5043
It will be a welcome change to be able to get out and walk during the weekend.
skywatfbDSCN5028
Of course I know better than to count on forecast being correct but I can hope.
skywtfdDSCN5004

23 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

Lovely blue skies and the reflections from the lake are fabulous.

EG CameraGirl said...

Clear blue skies! I can almost feel the warm sun on my face.;)

Judy said...

I love that top shot! We've had mostly cloudy skies lately, tho they are pretty, I can't complain.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - love those blue blue skies. The top shot is very special - love it!

DeniseinVA said...

I love seeing all the different photos on your blue skies. Hope the weather stays nice so that you can enjoy a good walk.

lissa said...

I like all that blue, it's calming. wonderful shots.

have a great day.

Indrani said...

Love the bench shot. So inviting!

Barb said...

Good Luck on a perfect weekend to wander. The runner shot is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Our forecasts have been amazingly accurate. Great series. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

joy said...

All I can say is wow and wow. REally breathtaking!

HansHB said...

A lot of great compositions in this serie of great photos!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such radiant blue skies in this series of photos! Especially love the stunning water views!

NatureFootstep said...

wow, that is rare indeed. Don´t think I have seen a sky liek it for a long time. And your camera managed to capture it beautifully. .)

Sylvia K said...

Incredible blue skies and what a terrific series you have captured, Carver! Hope you have some more days like this one!! Enjoy your weekend!

Whispering Thoughts said...

Lovely blue skies

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such a gorgeous sky you have this week.

My Sky Shots.
Have a great weekend.

Rambling Woods said...

and I would be happy to see some rain clouds although the blue is lovely...Michelle

lina@women said...

What a wonderful place. Love the blue skies too.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful blue skies here. Happy skywatching!!

ZielonaMila said...

Beautiful photographs, fantastic views, I am pleased that we can admire such landscapes. I am greeting

Rajesh said...

Wonderful views, very scenic.

jewaicious said...

What serene and beautiful captures. I like the first photo with the bench, and can picture myself there.

Black Jack's Carol said...

"Picture-perfect" skies in these lovely photographs, Carver. You have definitely earned a break from the heat!

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019