Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 10, 2014

SkyWatch Friday: J C Raulston Arboretum at NCSU



Sunday morning was a beautiful day for wandering around the arboretum.

skywatchDSCN3644

Starting on Monday it has been unbelievably hot and humid but I think we'll get another slight break this weekend.

skywatchDSCN3645

Since our hot weather began we have tended to luck out with slightly better weather for at least part of most weekends.

skywatchDSCN3693

I've been trying to limit myself to one or two shots per post lately.

skywatchDSCN3731

I don't have the energy to be selective which is why this post has more shots. Ironically more is always easier for me than less.

skywatchDSCN3745

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blue skies!

Photo Cache said...

the blue skies are beautiful. why limit o only one when there's plenty of beauty to share.

Ela said...

What a wonderful place ! I love to visit the arboretum and enjoy all the wonderful specimens of plants !
Greetings

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous sky shots and landscape shots for SWF ~ lovely place to wander ~ thanks, ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

eileeninmd said...

Carver, pretty shots from your walk.. The flowers and sky are beautiful. I enjoyed photos! Have a happy weekend!

Sylvia K said...

What a beautiful day to enjoy such a lovely place!! Wonderful captures and wonderful skies! Thanks as always for sharing the beauty, Carver!! Have a great weekend!!

Karen said...

A lovely place to walk carver!

Gattina said...

I am longing for a blue sky ! Here it's raining !

lina@women perspective said...

Wonderful series. Enjoying your shots, Carver.

Jenny said...

I think more is more. I like lots. These are beautiful and I'm glad you had a lovely day. Happy weekend.

Barb said...

Humidity is my downfall but I know the flowers love it! More from you is always good.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Boy oh boy do I understand what you mean by 'more is easier'. While we're on the road I have the choice of working on my photos (weeding, sorting, labeling) OR posting and reading my favs. I do NOT have any time to edit my photos or find the best ones.

Of course the difference between us is that your photos are always good!

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019