Translate

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 1, 2013

SkyWatch Friday: Clouds and Moon

I caught the moon at dawn.
skywatchDSCN0164
I caught clouds every day.
skywatchDSCN0190
Maybe one week I'll have something for sky watch besides clouds.
skywatchDSCN0191
I feel like I'm doing very similar posts for sky watch every week.
skywatchDSCN0206
There's no way around the fact that clouds are a daily fare this summer.
skywatchDSCN0210
A least there is a lot of variety in the types of clouds we get.
skywatchDSCN0212
I've said it a zillion times but I love the cotton ball style of clouds.
skywatchDSCN0216
I think the clouds below look like there's a river running through hills and ending in a lake.
skywatchDSCN0221
I've focused on days with a blue background for the clouds although some days have been solid gray.
skywatchDSCN0226
The wispy clouds have a sense of magic to them.
skywatchDSCN0233 

21 comments:

Swati Singh - India Heritage Sites said...

Nice, the pics are little darker though (i am not a photographer :P)

Indrani said...

Feeble yet charming. Lovely cloud patterns.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shots - love that big moon!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Welcome to Carver!
I admire your great photos of her heart rejoices ...
They are all very beautiful.
I love the pictures of the sky.
I send greetings.
Lucia ♥ ♥ ♥

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh nobody could get tired of your clouds and blue skies. I love the cotton ball ones too. (I guess I would get tired of your skies if you posted only the gray days. We are having those here in Oregon this week as well. And I am already tired of them.)

Sylvia K said...

I always love your beautiful skies and clouds, Carver! And what a terrific shot of the moon! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shots of cloudy sky.

Anonymous said...

You caught a 'mackeral sky ~ with lovely clouds ~ Great shots! Wow! Thanks ^_^

HansHB said...

Beautiful serie of sky-photos!

eileeninmd said...

Pretty shots of the moon and the clouds! I love the mackeral sky! Have a great weekend and happy skywatching!

Jim said...

Great captures.

Angad Achappa said...

Beautiful images here.. I like the patterns in the cloud captured!! :)
Regards,
Angad

Karen said...

Great cloud formations Carver, and the moon is divine!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Clouds, there is nothing wrong with clouds, especially your clouds. I love your moon also.

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Wonderful shots of al those lovely clouds, but the photo of the moon is my favourite.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend.

Ercotravels said...

Awesome cloud pictures!

lina@women said...

Wonderful moon and clouds, Carver.

Arija said...

Love them all, there are so many different types of clouds there and others that present little stories. How can anyone get tired of clouds?

Randi said...

Wow...I love your shot of the moon at dawn!!! Your photos of the skies are terrific!
Hope you´re enjoying a good weekend!

betty-NZ said...

I have oodles of cloud photos, too, I find them quite interesting.

Cezar and Léia said...

Love the refreshing blue of the first photo!
God bless you!
Cezar

Labels

Add to Technorati Favorites
Photographs on this site are by Carver © 2006 - 2019